3.21.2011

Dragovski "No Name" Norris

Math sucks. All that goes on is the frickin teacher telling me what to do. I hate people telling me what do.  I'm good at I guess but I just hate it. Nobody pays any attention . So I was just sitting there debating whether to attack the teacher (I have thoughts like that all the time) and I started staring out the window. So I'm staring out the window wondering what's for lunch when I see my good friend Will walking through the parking lot. The first thought that went through my mind was something along the lines Holy hell he's cutting school! Jumping  up and yelling

"Yeah!!!! Go Will!!!!"
Everybody turns and looks at me like what the hell are you doing. Realizing I was still in math I looked around and told our teacher
"Sorry Mr. Carter, I just really love this lesson."
Being one of the many snobby British teachers that work here he just told me
"Why thank you my good boy, now please sit down so I may resume my lesson."
Still chuckling to myself I sat down and zoned out the rest of the lesson.

At lunch everybody wanted to talk about what I did and how it was sooo funny. I started getting really ticked off after about three accounts of what I did. Finally I screamed at everybody to shut the hell up cuz I know what I fricken did. I'm the one who did it! They all looked at me like I was high or somethin as I walked back to my dorm. After sitting there mulling things over with cigarette I decided I should probably try to have less outbursts if I wanted to fit in. It's just the fact that I have a low tolerance for idiocy and if that limit is exceeded I get angry quite fast, and when I'm angry all hell breaks loose. After sitting there for awhile I opened the window to let some of the smoke out. All of the sudden all of these screams start coming from the parking lot. I decided to go check it out cuz I'm a pretty curious person by nature. When I was about half way there I remembered that Will had been in the parking lot. Let me tell you, I love Will like a brother but he isn't exactly the fighting type. This thought got me sprinting and I got to where I thought the screams were coming from in about a minute. As I looked around I saw an old LSD joint. This brought a wave of relief. Will wasn't getting beat up, it was just somebody havin a bad trip. I still decided to go find them because on the inside I'm a little bit of a softie, but if you tell anybody I'm gunna kick your ass all the way to hell. As I turned a corner around a car I saw a body laying on the ground.

My mouth dropped open as I ran over to Will's limp body. There was a lot of blood. I'm an avid hunter so I know how much blood is fatal and this was getting pretty close to that magic amount number. Taking my knife out of my pocket I began to cut bandages from my shirt (and yes I do always carry a knife with me, you never know when you might need it). Tying up his various cuts I started trying to wake him up. After about 5 minutes he woke up. It took us about a half hour to get him over to the nurse's office. I thought her eyes were gunna pop they got so big. She told me to leave him there and that he would be better in a couple of days. It was a hard decision to leave him there but it wouldn't do Will any good to have me hovering around and this way I can start finding out who did this to him and start planning some serious revenge. When I'm done with em, those losers will wish they had never been born.

I spent the next couple of weeks trying to figure out who would've done this. Slowly  analyzing just about every person in our grade and came up with a few candidates but none of them were very likely. Finally I heard through the grapevine about a drug bust involving two people that I thought could have never done somethin like this. Will was back in school after about three days in the nurses office. I tried asking him who it was but he didn't remember much cuz he hit is head on a car. He did say that is was somebody dealin drugs though. This was really starting to tick me off so I decided to confront these kids like a pro. I wanted to get a bunch of people and some leather jackets so we could start snapping as we came out of an alley to confront these kids but, that didn't work. Figuring that I would just get stomped if I confronted the both of them,m I decided to do it one at a time. Will wanted to come along to see if he recognized his attacker so I just gave him one of my knives and said

"use this only if attacked first, and if he does come at you, aim for the legs so we can stomp him."

He just nodded and set his jaw. I was trying not to laugh cuz Will looking tough is an oxymoron. Feeling slightly stalkerish as we started walking towards where this kid normally hangs out. I'm the kind of person that knows where all the exits in a building are and that picks up on people's habits. Will and I kept our heads down as we walked, hoping that nobody would recognize us and blow our cover. The kid was just standing in an alley smoking as we stood up.

"Sup" 
was the first thing he said to us. I don't think he recognized me cuz apparently I'm wallpaper to this entire school, but his eyes definitely widened when he saw Will. Guilty. Grabbing his sweatshirt I slammed him into the wall. I slowly told him
"Now, I'm gunna ask you some questions and I want the legit story, you here me?"
The punk just nodded and so I began my interrogation.
"Are you on drugs?"
"Yeah, who isn't?"
"A yes or no answer will be fine."
"K."
"Did you beat him up?"
"Yeah, but it was mainly Abraham Harriston."
"Why did you beat up Will?"
"He saw me getting drugs from Abe and we thought he would tell the fuzz."
"Oh, well that makes sense." I rounded on Will saying
"Dude you wouldn’t tell on him would you? You understand that he doesn't do this of free will, it's the drugs controlling him. He couldn't quit any faster than a cow could tap dance."
Will started to look at his feet.
"Well I can't just let people deal drugs at our school, it's unethical!"
"You can't just go blabbing to people about drugs!"
"Why not?"
"Because it's not his fault! It’s the drugs controlling him!"
At one point I was addicted to LSD for about 6 months before I managed to quit so I know what it's like to be addicted to drugs.
"Please, people always have a choice."
"Don't be so stubborn Will! Please just forget this ever happened."
"No, I can't just let you and your druggie friends ruin this fine establishment."
"Will, I'm about to bust a cap in your ass, so just don't tell anybody about this ok?"
He just looked at me defiantly and began to dial. The only thing I did was pull a Glock out of my coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment